Due to significant growth within our company, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Brand Manager to join our Marketing team at our head office in Edinburgh...
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit a Brand Manager to support the Marketing Manager in the development and management of SSC brands. They will ensure the seamless delivery of daily Marketing operations, as well as lead branded Marketing projects from concept through to the end product.
• Plan, develop and execute all Marketing projects specific to allocated brands
• Lead and manage the day-to-day social media accounts of the brand
• Develop creative briefs for advertising, packaging and customer support materials
• Manage relationships with and lead teams for specific cross-department projects
• Recommend and develop advertising to support brand activities using both traditional and digital methods
• Conduct and analyse market research to identify and present market trends
• Coordinate and lead brand related events, exhibitions and sponsorships
• Be first point of contact for creative agencies for relevant brands and projects
• Liaise with agency partners to create content for digital channels, including corporate or branded websites
• Experience of leading strategic brands and projects
• Experience of working with digital marketing channels (emails, SEO, websites, social media etc.)
• Creative – with the ability to think differently and challenge the status quo
• Attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and diligently
• An analytical approach to data
• Excellent written, design and presentation skills, both verbal and written (InDesign, Photoshop and Powerpoint)
• Clean driving licence
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Incentive Bonus
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 13 September 2019