Due to significant growth within our company, we are looking to recruit a Fleet Controller to join our team at the head office in Edinburgh...
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit a Fleet Controller to initially, consolidate current data streams into one fleet management system. Then be responsible for the ongoing management of fleet.
• Manage the ordering of new or renewal hire vehicles and mini-hires in line with company policy.
• Ensure vehicles are serviced and MOT’s are carried out within relevant deadlines
• Analyse mileage and usage to ensure vehicles used as per agreed terms (pooled and individual vehicles) and that the fleet held meets business requirements. Suggest improvements to management to minimise cost.
• Ensure that the driver database is maintained and up to date with all eligible drivers
• Ensure all legal requirements are adhered to including driver health & safety and road safety requirements, liaising with Health & Safety where required on changes to legislation.
• Update the AA Drivetech database for all driver changes (starters, leavers etc) - ensuring that they have access to the system. Update and maintain the telematics database and fleet records for all vehicles, ensuring vehicle inspections are being carried out
• First point of contact for external vehicle service providers and for fleet issues for employees
• Ensure that the Nominated Manager closes out all actions raised during vessel inspections, and provide a monthly report showing progress.
• Provide regular reports analysing fuel spend, identifying any large or unusual items for follow up. Consider and make a proposal to management on where savings can be made
• Strong organisation and administration skills
• Experience of implementing a company-wide process change
• Ability to build and maintain strong relations with employees and senior managers
• Ability to multitask and effectively prioritise own workload
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Incentive Bonus
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 18 September 2019