Due to significant investment in the company, we are looking to recruit an HR & Recruitment Coordinator to join our Head Office team in Edinburgh.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
HR & Recruitment
Salary: Competitive dependent
Provide admin support for the operational and central HR
teams. Creating documentation and ensuring accurate system updates are made to
support changes to terms and conditions and all other activities relating to
the employment lifecycle.
Responsible for working with the regional HR Advisors and
Recruiting Managers to ensure a flawless end to end recruitment service is
delivered. From approval to attraction, selection and hiring.
Produce HR and Recruitment data reports tracking KPIs and
other HR related activities.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Work with the HR Advisors and wider HR team to ensure the
timely provision, return, monitoring and recording of documentation in relation
to employee lifecycle activities including absence management, disciplinary and
grievance processes, performance management.
- Input and maintain accurate data on HR systems and employee
records, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and excellent attention
- Create a candidate pipeline by building relationships with
key partners, e.g. educational bodies and industry groups, creating a calendar
of recruitment events throughout the year.
- Improve and develop our recruitment processes, including
meeting and exceeding KPI targets
- Maintain and develop our recruitment manual, ensuring it
reflects current regulations and right to work requirements
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Continually look for ways to improve the HR Admin &
Recruitment processes. Involvement with implementation of a new Recruitment
system expected to be launched in Summer 2022.
In addition to a competitive salary, with regular reviews,
we offer many other benefits including:
- Market leading pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse or Partner
- Occupational Health Service
- Professional Development Opportunities
This role will be partially home based initially before
being based in our new Head Office in central Edinburgh once refurbishment is
completed early 2022.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in HR and a passion for recruitment
- Proven experience of hiring for all levels through
attracting direct applicants and liaising with agencies
- Experience of recruiting end to end in a diverse
environment, including sourcing for complex and hard to find skill sets
- Proven administration experience with the ability to support
in a very busy, fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a multi-site or FMCG environment
would be advantageous
- Highly organised and self-sufficient, with excellent time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and re-prioritise
- Extremely customer orientated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Willing to work flexible hours to support business needs
- Ability to travel to sites if required
- Part of the Bakkafrost Group
- 600+ UK employees
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
- With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we
breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of
the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.