Due to significant growth within the company, we
are looking to recruit a Marine Admin Coordinator to work as directed by the
Head of Production North at our site in Portree...
Marine Admin Coordinator North
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + staff (continually growing)
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally
recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea
Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we
breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of
the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our
product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the
proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to
Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated
individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a
challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking
to recruit a Marine Admin Coordinator to work as directed by the Head of
Production North, proactively supporting the Marine site teams, carrying out a
wide range of administrative duties to ensure the maintenance of accurate
Marine records. The role will require travel to all Marine North sites as
- Q Pulse – maintaining Marine QPulse records, specifically
document control drafting and reviewing SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Reporting – creating, updating and distributing reporting
templates to support the collation of KPI’s.
- Site Information / Support – collating monthly benchmarking
of site information on Biology metrics and analysing against competitor sites,
liaising with Finance to ensure the efficient coordination of vehicle MOT’s and
- Health & Safety Documentation – coordinating boat yard
bookings and new site installations including liaison with contractors, maintaining
up to date and accurate Marine Approved Contractor List and associated
documentation and coordinating and monitoring monthly 100’s site returns.
- Boat Certification – acting as the key contact for Mecal. Ensure
that any defects as detailed in Mecal survey inspections are actioned and
corrective actions are efficiently concluded.
Coordinate all other vessel certification such as, lift raft
certificates, radio licences, berthing permits and compass deviation
- Audits – coordinating and preparing supporting paperwork /
evidence in conjunction with Site Managers prior to audit.
- TMS – Supporting operations with TMS admin including
producing clocking cards and issue for new hires and removing leavers,
supporting employees with system access and password resets and uploading site
wide updates or absence admin (full site shift pattern changes, treatments).
- General – preparing paperwork to support site managers.
working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to
work independently as well as co-operatively as part of a team.
organised, with the ability to work in a systematic way to manage high volume
administrative tasks and projects.
Ability to successful deal with multiple priorities, routine tasks and
strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy.
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hold a
valid full driver’s license/own transport.
- Ability to
travel flexibility across full region as required.
In return we offer over 15
employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary package
- Market leading pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse or Partner
- Occupational Health Service
- Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 14 April 2021