Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit a Marine Operative (Cleaner Fish) to join our Marine site in Eughlam, Loch Roag...
Marine Operative (Cleaner Fish)
Location: Eughlam, Loch Roag
Salary: £19,344 - £21,904 per annum dependent on experience, plus 1 in 3 weekend enhanced payment of up to £4,975.10
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Marine Operative (Cleaner Fish) to work as directed by the Marine Site Manager in the day-to-day operations in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Provide assistance and advice to site managers for the provision of husbandry equipment and welfare of cleaner fish.
• Feeding and movement of feed
• Sampling, weighing and grading of fish
• Disease and parasite control
• Site maintenance including net changing etc.
• Boat handling
• Stock movements
• Interest in aquaculture and fish husbandry
• Ideally possess experience in the handling of cleaner fish (Wrasse, Lumpfish)
• Full clean driver’s license
• Ideally have experience of working within the Marine industry
• Able to follow safe working practices
• Ability to understand site KPI’s and supports the site team
• Experience of working on and around boats
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• A discretionary Staff Incentive Scheme payment of up to 5% of annual salary
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 18 February 2020