We are looking to recruit a Marine Operative to join our Marine team based at our Greanamul (Uist & Benbecula).
Please complete and return the attached Application_Form or send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Salary Up to £28,960.16 per annum (includes contractual overtime)
Entitled to additional non-contractual overtime (paid at x1.5 Monday to Saturday and x2 Sunday)
THE FINEST QUALITY SCOTTISH SALMON TO OUR CUSTOMERS
At The Scottish Salmon Company, we breed, rear and process
superior salmon in the pristine waters of the West Highlands and Islands. As a
Marine Operative, you will work as directed by the Marine Site Manager in the
day-to-day operation of marine sites to ensure compliance with the highest
standards of husbandry, fish health & welfare, quality standards and health
& safety. If you can see yourself working successfully with the
business, then now’s the perfect time to join us.
What we’re looking for in you:
- An interest in or experience of working in aquaculture or on
and around boats
- Strong interpersonal, team-working and communication skills
- Adaptable, resilient with a ‘can do attitude’ and willing to
work flexible hours
- Able to follow safe working practices
- Able to complete the requirements for commercial endorsement
- Full clean driver’s license
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews and
- Non-contributory life insurance and individual critical
- Professional development support and employee assistance
- Opportunities in unrivalled locations and enhanced
- A commitment to safety and an excellent occupational health
- Access to many benefits including critical illness cover for
Continuing investment in our business, our
people and our technology
How to apply:
Please complete and return the attached Application_Form or send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 04 July 2022