Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit Marine Operatives at our sites on the Isle of Mull...
Your Career, Right here!
Salary: £18720 - £21,370 per annum dependent on experience, plus 1 in 3 weekend enhanced payment of up to £4,975.10
Why work with us?
· £150 million turnover
· 500 + staff (continually growing)
· We sell to over 26 countries around the world
· A pioneer in Aquaculture
· Industry leading training and development framework
· Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Marine Operative to work as directed by the Marine Site Manager in the day to day operations in order to meet the needs of the business.
What does the job entail?
· Feeding & movement of feed
· Sea lice identification and reporting
· Sampling, weighing and grading of fish
· Disease and parasite control
· Site maintenance including net changing etc.
· Boat handling
· Stock movements
What are we looking for?
· Interest in aquaculture and fish husbandry
· Full clean driver’s license
· Ideally have experience of working within the marine industry
· Follows safe working practices
· Ability to understand site KPI’s and supports the site team
· Experience of working on and around boats
In return we offer:
· Competitive salary package
· Market leading pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Retail discount scheme
· Employee assistance program
· Relocation support (Accommodation available on Mull)
· Long Service Awards
How to apply:
Please send you CV and Cover Letter to WorkWithUs@scottishsalmon.com
Closing date: Monday 09 March 2020