Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to join our team at Head Office in Edinburgh...
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to support the Facilities & Estates Controller in providing front of house, administration services and facilities support within the Company’s Head Office. Acting as a central information point, carrying out a range of duties to support all office staff to ensure the smooth running of a busy office environment.
• Reception duties such as, receive and redirect all telephone calls; meet and greet visitors to the building and maintain the visitor register; dealing with ingoing and outgoing mail and deliveries and arrange worldwide couriers as and when required.
• Book and coordinate all company-wide travel in liaison with the Travel Management Company, ensuring company policies are followed
• Act as first point of contact for all Facilities related issues/queries in the absence of the Facilities & Estates Controller
• Support events that have been arranged to take place in the Edinburgh Office
• Monitor the booking of meeting rooms electronically and ensuring schedules are managed
• First Aider and Fire Warden responsibilities (full training will be provided)
• Provide support to the CEO’s PA as and when required
• Monitor and maintain appropriate stock levels for consumables and stationery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities, tasks and fluctuating deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
• Courteous, efficient and a well presented professional imager
• Flexible attitude to working hours and working arrangements (occasional need for evening and weekend work)
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Incentive Bonus
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25 November 2019