Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator for our processing site in Cairndow...
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to support the General Manager to provide front of house and administration services at our processing site in Cairndow. Acting as the central information point, carrying out a range of administration duties to support all office staff to ensure the smooth running of a busy office environment.
• Responsible for the day-to-day office management duties including reception, office supplies, mail and printing.
• Reconciliation of daily cash and providing reports to Finance.
• Organisation and recording of meetings including maintenance of room booking system.
• Maintenance of records and administration of bookings for Company Pool Vehicles.
• Provide reporting data to the General Manager when requested.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities, tasks and fluctuating deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
• Courteous, efficient and a well presented professional imager
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Flexible attitude to working hours and working arrangements (occasional need for evening and weekend work)
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Incentive Bonus
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 12 December 2019