Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit part time Processing Operatives. Flexible on days/hours worked.
Part Time Processing Operative
Location: Cairndow, Loch Fyne
Salary: £8.74 per hour
Shift – Monday to Friday (Flexible on days/hours worked)
Due to the location of our facility we will be providing free transportation to the site.
Why work with us?
· £150 million turnover
· 500 + staff (continually growing)
· We sell to over 26 countries around the world
· A pioneer in Aquaculture
· Industry leading training and development framework
· Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Processing Operative to assist in the required day-to-day operations within the Processing Plant Department and to meet the needs of the company.
What does the job entail?
· Gutting, washing, scraping, grading, weighing and packing products
· Weighing, programming, packing and labelling products
· Production support I.e. loading/unloading
· Pin boning
· Performing efficiently and at the required pace to produce consistently good quality products
What are we looking for?
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable
· Positive and hardworking
· Good communication skills
· Team player
· Ability to follow policies & procedures
· Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
· Basic/Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate preferred
In return we offer:
· Competitive salary package
· Market leading pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Retail discount scheme
· Employee assistance program
· Relocation support
· Free transport to the site
To apply, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to:
The Scottish Salmon Company
8 Melville Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7JA
Tel: 0131 7188 534
Closing date: Monday 04 February 2019