Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit temporary Processing Operatives to join our Processing team in Marybank...
Processing Operatives (Temporary)
Salary: Up to £9.30 per hour (Full-Time)
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit temporary, Processing Operatives to assist in the required day-to-day operations within the Processing Plant Department and to meet the needs of the company.
• Gutting, washing, scraping, grading, weighing and packing products
• Weighing, programming, packing and labelling products
• Production support I.e. loading/unloading
• Pin boning
• Performing efficiently and at the required pace to produce consistently good quality products
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Positive and hardworking
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Ability to follow policies & procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
• Basic/Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• A discretionary Staff Incentive Scheme payment of up to 5% of annual salary
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org